I don't get most people. They say sorry, they hug you and then they ask for you to forgive them.. They act that way when they do something wrong and then before you even forgive them wholly, they do it all over again. Pota! What's the use of this apology? What is it for? Is it just some sort of way to make it appear to people that you actually are humane? That you are actually sympathetic and that it occurred to you that what you did was wrong? IS THAT YOUR PURPOSE OF APOLOGY?
APOLOGY IS SUPPOSED TO GO LIKE THIS:
1. Ask for forgiveness.
2. Vow to never do it again.
But it seems like the trending thing to do is apologize and make yourself seem like a good person in front of people while doing so and then go back to backstabbing them. Duh! Personally, if that were the case, I'd rather not apologize at all! At least I still have my integrity! HMP!
No comments:
Post a Comment