Before reading the rest of the post, watch this video first.
My friend, Arthur Majaducon introduced this commercial to me. I find the commercials of this product quite funny AND EXPENSIVE since it does a lot of fancy effects and shit.. Anyway, I was bored and I saw this post at tumblr that made me giggle inside.. And it was related to this commercial.. :)
At first, I find this funny.. And then after a while, I thought that this was a joke that was actually very romantic. It's a nice way to propose to a girl! It's humorous and it's memorable! It's not everyday that a guy would propose to you using a strategy in a form of a ridiculous commercial.. Sweet, dba? Personally, I would like it if a guy proposed like this PERO if he did it like this, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise for me since I already know this style.
The point here is, creativity and humor is appreciated when you're being romantic. Sus, I wouldn't mind if my future fiance would propose to me in this kind of way. Sweet talaga! haha! Wala lang. Just sayin'. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment